Virtual Instructor-Led Training
Virtual Instructor-Led Training give you the same benefits of classroom instruction, but at your own desk and without the expense of travel. FacilitatePro takes virtual training to a new level by facilitating greater participation and engagement. Used in conjunction with web, video or tele-conferencing, instructors can take their curriculum a step further to design new forms of interaction; students are engaged in active, rather than passive learning.
FacilitatePro gives you the tools to run high performance training sessions by:
- Providing a shared interactive environment before the class begins for asynchronous activities such as class introductions, self assessment surveys, and expectation exchange.
- Shifting course delivery from one-way presentation to highly interactive idea generation and collaborative problem solving where everyone contributes and the instructor knows whose paying attention.
- Going beyond brainstorming to prioritizing, voting, decision making and testing.
- Documenting group responses to questions, problems solving and idea generation exercises and creating valuable training materials for future reference.
- Engaging participants with case studies, idea generation and action research between sessions to increase shared learning and bringing experiences and the output of small group work into the next class.
- Connecting global participants in interactive learning events, real time and asynchronous.
- Facilitating large group continuous learning opportunities, augmenting tele-presentations by engaging all participants with live interactive brainstorming and Q&A.
- Supporting virtual learning teams working collaboratively on case studies, appreciative inquiry, idea generation, action research and more.
In the Instructor’s words:
“With training budgets cut by 20-80% and widespread travel restrictions, virtual instructor-led training is an essential part of training delivery. At the same time, our objective is to bring together managers and professionals from our world-wide organizations to benefit from a shared learning experience. FacilitatePro has made us think differently about training. We began to use the brainstorm and testing options in conjunction with teleconferences of 50-120 managers that were follow-up sessions to face-to-face training. Now we are redesigning some of our classes to move out of the classroom altogether, shifting to a series of highly interactive teleconferences. With our old web conferencing tools 80% of the class time was presentation with limited opportunities for Q&A and quick polls. With FacilitatePro our virtual training design has shifted to 80% interactive exercises with collaborative issue identification, idea generation and problem solving. With the added benefit of a complete report of the group’s work we have improved the effectiveness of our training enormously.”
Want to know more about how to incorporate collaborative technology into your training sessions? Contact us to set up a free one-hour consultation with one of our virtual training experts.